Monday, August 23, 2010

10 things I love about my Connor-bear.

My sweet Connor turned 10 months old on Monday- so hard to believe. So, I decided to do a list of 10 of the many wonderful things about my baby boy, "Connor-bear".

Connor has a great sense of humor. He is a stitch to get to giggle and is a good sport. His sweet babysitter, Candace, made this mohawk for him and as you can see...he was quite pleased with himself.

Connor is always looking at me so adoringly with the most precious smile. He is a little love bug and is a total mommy's boy. I can make his smile like no other. What a precious gift he is.

Connor gives Landon a run for his money already. Here he was holding his own wrestling with his big brother. Landon makes Connor laugh so hard- the cutest little belly laugh- whenever Landon is around!

He loves his baby cousin Zaiya. Zaiya is not so sure about Connor b/c Connor could practically eat Zaiya! But, Connor is always reaching for Zaiya and I am sure will be a great big cousin to him.

Connor loves to eat. Those of you who know my dear first born understand why I included this. Basically, it needs no further explanation. :)

Connor loves trying new things...

And even lets me take pictures of him smiling while he enjoys such new things!

Connor is very curious. He has actually figured this remote out. He can turn the tv on at 10 months!! I am not sure I should be proud of that!

Connor is always within my arms' reach. He is constantly wanting me to hold him, read him books, walk him around the house while he holds my fingers, sit with him, cuddle him, tickle him...he just amazes me each time I look at him and how he has grown. He is my little love bug.


He is ready to GO! Connor is a couple weeks away from walking, crawls like it is his job, cruises everywhere, opens every drawer and cabinet in the kitchen, climbs the stairs, climbs Landon's little picnic table, and loves every minute of it. He is well on his way to toddlerhood and I cannot believe it. What happened to my little baby boy? Happy 10 months my precious Connor. I cannot imagine my life with out you. I love you to the moon and back and am so grateful God has blessed me with the gift of your life and the privilege to be your mommy.

1 comment:

Karen said...

haha, yes he could eat Zaiya! I love your Connor-bear too - what a joy he is to be around! I can't wait to see all the kids grow up together - so glad we came back to NC - this is what I dreamt about! :)