
Landon had a great time at the beach this year. He was such a big boy and really loved the pool and his water squirter (notice I did not say "gun"). He even was able to squirt his aunt Anna by surprise!

Landon loved the ocean and he and I spent time searching for the little sea crabs that burrow into the sand after the waves recede. It brought back so many memories for me of my dad and I sitting at the water's edge and doing the same thing. It is amazing how those memories seem like yesterday when they were years ago. I really felt like Stan and I were making memories with this little fellow this time that he could very possible recall when he and his kids sit at the ocean years from now.

Landon loved to watch Stan dig and learned how to perfect his digging abilities very quickly. Stan really didn't mind himself and it was such a joy to watch the two of them playing together.

We ended our week at a wedding of one of my dearest childhood friends. Stan and I had a honeymoon night away as Kay and LD kept Landon. I thought you all would enjoy the growing belly pictured here. :)

3 comments:
You look great! And Landon is as cute as ever!
Gosh, girl! It's been a while since I've checked in, so I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! You look great!
What a cute little belly! Glad you had such a great trip.
Post a Comment