Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Belated Easter and Spring!

I hope you all had a blessed Easter. We sure did! We were able to spend Saturday with Stan's parents and Landon found his first frog! Nanny held it (thank goodness) and I took pictures.

Landon also found his first mud puddle- what a JOY to watch!


Landon also had a chance to watch Mickey with Pappa...

He had time to wind down a bit before we headed home to make it to both church services on Easter morning. The choir sang and we enjoyed a lovely service. Then we all took a long nap, had the Easter Bunny visit (our Easter Bunny doesn't get up early yet) and played outside just before enjoying chicken and dumplings, broccoli casserole and corn on the cob...yummy! Hope you all had a nice Easter to start off your Spring as well.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love watching Landon in the mud puddle. Too cute. I'm sure the clean up was especially fun after all that romping around in the mud!

Jennifer Bell said...

I love the video of Landon in the mud puddle. These are the things I have waiting for me in the future!!! We miss you guys!