Monday, October 6, 2008

Landon and friends...

Here is Landon and his friends and his favorite place currently- on the bench at our kitchen table overlooking the landscaped area in the backyard where squirrels scurry on top of the fence causing Landon to make the beloved squirrel face and noise that Stan taught him. Pictured, he is trying his best to fit the big airplane onto the ledge when I had told him at least 4 times that it was too big. Guess this is a first lesson for me in letting him find things out and experience them for himself. Notice that "Raffie" is also up on the ledge with all of the cars, trucks, planes and trains.

An update from this week- Landon is sick again- didn't sleep but about 4 hours last night and was just miserable. I was thinking it was a cold but while I was at work today, he vomited...none since, so we are avoiding milk x 24 hours and will go from there. I will go to bed thinking what I tell parents of the kids I take care of..."Better for him to get sick now that when he is in Kindergarten"...

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hope Landon is feeling better soon. He's got the best PNP and mommy to take care of him, so I'm sure he'll be feeling his old self sooner rather than later.