
Testosterone is an amazing thing. Here is a photo pf my little man totally enthralled reading his daddy's book about Corvettes. He absolutely loves cars and trucks and even the movie "Cars"- he just watches little snippits of the movie and says "BHHHHMM" and then points and says, "TRUK!!". It is amazing to watch how his little man world unfolds... He loves sticks and bugs and often exclaims, "BU! BU" when he sees even a tiny crumb on the floor that resembles a bug. Another favorite are balls. I can get him to eat just about anything as long as I cut in into the shape of a ball. One more boy thing for sure is that he is a mommy's boy. That stuff they say about little boys and their mommies is so true- he has me wrapped around his little finger. How blessed am I.
2 comments:
He is just too cute! Boys are definitely fun for their mommies. Today Jack swam naked with cousin Cooper - that must be a man thing too...lol.
The pool came from W-Mart...I have a love/hate relationship with that place.
Post a Comment